2011年11月1日火曜日

20×20

I was given so important comments from my section mates. Both positive and negative comments are important for me to improve my presentation skill.

First, many people wrote that pictures that I used in my presentation were good to understand the contents of my presentation. In fact, I selected those pictures so carefully, so such positive comments made me pleased:) thank you every one!!!

However, I also have problem. A lot of section mates wrote that fonts that I used in my presentation were too small to see for most of my section mates. I should have thought more about fonts.

Thanks to these comments, I could find my good points and the points which should be improved. I will try to improve my skill of presentation more and more by practicing. I want to have chances to do presentation more in Winter term!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿