2011年9月15日木曜日

My Reaction to Barna

now I've finished to read Barna...
so I'm going to write my reaction to the text.

First, although the body is composed of six stumbling blocks, these blocks seem to be connected each other deeply. So, I noticed that intercultural problems are not simple problem, and they are so complex. It means that even if we understand just one of the stumbling blocks, we cannot solve whole problems.
What we have to do is, first understand each block deeply. Next, we must understand the connection of each block. Such comprehensive understanding helps us solve intercultural problems more smoothly.

and, this is just an aside, when I was reading the part of Preconceptions and Stereotypes, I thought that "Stereotypes" are also cultures of particular communities, because they are formed gradually in particular groups' historical contexts.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿