2011年9月10日土曜日

My Summer and Autumn

hi, everyone!
Today, I'm going to write about my summer vacation and my eagerness in Autumn.
on 6/25, our spring term was over. Although that was sooooo tough term, we could overcome, and summer vacation started!
At first, I was going to do part time job, but I failed the job interview maybe because so many adults took the interview...
Due to that, the first half of my summer vacation was so boring and I was so called NEET.

However, from 8/19 to 9/2, I went to Canada with my high school friends ! My relatives live there, so we stayed their house for 2 weeks. we did a lot of things(e.g. rafting, hiking, BBQ, paint ball, etc...)
it was so nice experience for me because in Canada not only i could enjoy a lot of experiences, but also i could acquire many different thoughts from what i have :)

I want to make use of such experiences in my Autumn term. Fortunately, the topics of essay assignment in Autumn term seem to be chosen flexibly. It means we can include our experiences in summer vacation into our essays. It must make it more fun to write our essays!!!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Nice start on the blog, Takumi! Your experience in Canada sounds very interesting, and I hope you find a good essay topic connected to it or something else you are interested in!

    返信削除