2011年9月27日火曜日

Reaction to Fisher

This essay seems to focus on the topics related to psychology or philosophy of science. Actually, I've read a lot of books about philosophy of science in this summer, so this essay interested me so much!

Every part of this essay is connected to human cognition and each of it is explained by author specifically. Especially, I'm interested in the part of "Perception is Experiential" because this key word "Experiential" seems to be the most important word in this essay and this type of discussion is always being done in the books about philosophy I've ever read. Although there are 5 features of perception in this essay, I think this "experiential" is the most fundamental one because without it, other 4 features cannot be explained.
In addition, this feature can be connected to Barna or Birk&Birk's essay.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿